How do I contest a parking citation?
You may request an Administrative Review.
How much time do I have to contest a citation?
Payment or an administrative review is required within 21 days or further penalties will be assessed. If you fail to request a review or pay the citation as directed, vehicle registration will be withheld.
How do I obtain a copy of a citation?
You may obtain a copy by calling (831) 758-7363. If no...
Because awareness and involvement are the keys to a successful program, keeping interest high and continuing the group's crime prevention education must be a primary focus of all participants. Duties include:
- Schedule two neighborhood get-togethers a year.
- Act as a liaison between homeowners and the Police Department.
- Invite a representative from the Police Department to address the group on such topics as personal safety, child safety, and G.R.E.A.T.
- Invite a firefighter to address the group and the children of the neighborhood on fire prevention and fire safety.
- Encourage Operation Identification.
- Greet and welcome new neighbors. Invite them to be part of your Watch.
Disseminate information to neighbors such as crime patterns in the area. Also, let others know about neighbors who are on vacation or attending a function listed in the newspaper such as a wedding or funeral.