- Be alert to suspicious activity and report it immediately by dialing 911. Inform the Watch Captain and nearby neighbors of the occurrence.
- Attend neighborhood meetings.
- Talk to your children about Neighborhood Watch.
- Secure your home and personal property.
- Make your home look occupied.
- Use exterior lighting during the evening and light timers throughout the day.
- Participate in Operation Identification.
- Keep garage doors closed and remove personal items from vehicle.
- Keep vehicles locked.
- Have a neighbor pick up your newspaper when you are away and ask them to park in your driveway overnight.
- Tell a neighbor and the block coordinator if you plan to be away so that special attention can be given to your home.
Neighborhood Watch Members
Question of the Day
How do I contest a parking citation?
You may request an Administrative Review.
How much time do I have to contest a citation?
Payment or an administrative review is required within 21 days or further penalties will be assessed. If you fail to request a review or pay the citation as directed, vehicle registration will be withheld.
How do I obtain a copy of a citation?
You may obtain a copy by calling (831) 758-7363. If no...