Alarm Program

As of March 1, 2020 the Salinas Police Department will begin transitioning to a new company for alarm permits and billing. CryWolf Managed Services will no longer provide alarm program administration or collection services. All active permits remain valid during the transition.

We expect the transition to take up to 30 days and we look forward to providing excellent services through our new vendor, PM AM Corporation. If you have any questions during this time, please contact Tonya Erickson at (831) 758-7325 or [email protected]


Question of the Day

Does the law say what kind of noise can be made at different times and in different places?
The Salinas Municipal Code  contains noise ordinances that regulate certain kinds of noise.

Generally, noise is divided into four "classes".

• Class A Noise is defined as noise created by equipment operated in the public interest or for emergency or safety purposes. Such equipment includes sirens, street sweepers, garbage trucks, chipper machines, etc. Class A noise is allowed at anytime.

• Class B Noise is defined as noise...

Our Latest News via Twitter